DIY CITRUS GARBAGE DISPOSAL CLEANER
DIY Citrus Garbage Disposal Cleaner
If your tired of dealing with an in sink garbage disposal odour then this may be just what you have been looking for, and it’s your favorite lemon and Lime all naturally scented
The device in question is know by a wide variety of names depending on where you’re situated, often called a Garburator, In sink disposal, Sink Erator or a Sink Disposal and probably many more.
Regardless of what you call the device they all have a similar issue, Odour! over time they start to affect the smell of the kitchen. This simple and affective recipe deals with the foul smell and in an all natural way.
If you give this a try please drop us a msg and offer your feedback or if you have a similar DIY solution to this problem we would love to hear from you.
Essential oils are a staple in our home, using natural products when ever we can is a must and we hope you choose a less harmful option for your self and the environment.
- Mix baking soda and salt
- Add dish soap, lime juice, and zest—mix together
- Mix essential oils in
- Form into balls and let dry overnight
- Store in an airtight container
- Sharpen garbage disposal blades with ice
- Let garbage disposal ball sit inside the garbage disposal area for 2 minutes
- Turn on water and let it dissolve