Bergamot essential oil is fresh and citrusy with spicy undertones. Its name in Turkish translates to “King of the Pears,” which fits perfectly with the fruit’s pear-shaped peel that is cold pressed to create the oil.
Known as one of the most versatile oils in existence, Bergamot has the ability to adapt to the specific needs of the person using it.
Bergamot oil is known as a terrific natural deodorizer by both eliminating odors and adding its inherent sweet, ripe scent.
It can be diffused or applied topically to bring about a relaxing, calm environment where individuals can build confidence and uplift their mood. Bergamot oil can also be taken internally to help regulate appetite
- Helps regulate appetite the natural way
- Promotes normal digestive function and minimizes flatulence
- Helps with minor skin impurities
- Helps promote detoxification
Diffuse Bergamot oil in an Améo diffuser, or add to an Améo Veggie Cap and take by mouth, to help regulate appetite naturally
• Massage 2-3 drops of Bergamot oil over the abdomen to promote normal digestive function and minimize flatulence
• Add Bergamot oil to a carrier oil and rub directly on skin to help minor skin impurities
• Add Bergamot oil to Améo Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to minor cuts and scrapes
• Splash a few drops of Bergamot oil in a sauna or steam room to help promote detoxification