Distilled from the twigs and shrubbery of the cypress tree, this oil has a fresh, piney scent that is especially popular during colder months.
Cypress essential oil blends well with True Lavender, Rosemary and citrus fruit oils. It is used extensively in spa therapy and treatments to beautify the skin.
ORIGIN / EXTRACTION PROCESS The botanical used to create this oil was grown in Spain, and it was extracted by steam distillation.
Cypress oil has a long history of use, including promoting normal circulation and respiratory function.
Cypress oil can be used in a wide variety of situations and conditions. Mentally, Cypress oil helps create a sense of stability and security, especially during times of uncertainty and change.
- Promotes normal circulation and respiratory function
- Great for a wide variety of situations
- Helps create a sense of stability and security
• Massage Cypress oil into the arms and legs, moving toward the heart, to promote normal circulation; also rub 1-2 drops directly over the heart
• Rub 1-2 drops of Cypress oil into palms and inhale when experiencing fear, stress, doubt or panic
• Apply 1-2 drops of Cypress oil to the soles of the feet to keep yourself grounded
• Apply several drops of Cypress oil to the reflex points on your feet to aid in menopause symptoms
• Add a few drops of Cypress oil to bath water or directly to armpits to help control perspiration