Eucalyptus Globulus essential oil has a crisp, stimulating aroma that makes it perfect for aromatic and topical use.
It contains a high percentage of eucalyptol, which is also found in other botanicals such as bay leaves, sweet basil, rosemary and sage.
ORIGIN / EXTRACTION PROCESS The botanical used to create this oil was grown in China, and it was extracted by steam distillation.
Eucalyptus Globulus oil contains a variety of purifying properties. It is often employed to help support healthy respiratory system function.
Eucalyptus Globulus oil also has a calming effect on the mind and body, including relieving sore muscles after exercise and increasing concentration.
It is stronger than Eucalyptus Radiata oil, so extra care should be taken when using with children, the elderly, and those with sensitive skin.
- Contains a variety of purifying properties
- Supports healthy respiratory function
- Has a calming effect on the mind and body
- Relieves sore muscles after exercise
- Increases concentration
- Stronger than Eucalyptus Radiata oil
Rub 2-3 drops of diluted Eucalyptus Globulus oil into palms and inhale to promote normal respiratory function
• Add a few drops of Eucalyptus Globulus oil to a warm bath and soak in it to relieve sore, overused muscles
• Massage 2-3 drops of Eucalyptus Globulus oil—diluted to 50%—into sore muscles as needed to soothe them, especially after heavy physical exertion
• Diffuse Eucalyptus Globulus oil in an Améo diffuser to promote normal immune system function, improve concentration, aid in frequent sneezing, and support respiratory function
• Apply a few drops of diluted Eucalyptus Globulus oil to bug bites, as well as minor cuts and scrapes, to aid in purifying and cleansing
• Massage 1-2 drops of Eucalyptus Globulus oil—diluted to 50%—over the abdomen to promote normal intestinal function
• Apply Eucalyptus Globulus oil—diluted to 50%—or diffuse with Peppermint oil in an Améo diffuser for a natural, chemical-free insect repellent
• Mix Eucalyptus Globulus oil with Bergamot oil and a carrier oil and apply inside the mouth to aid in oral health
• Diffuse Eucalyptus Globulus, Cinnamon, Clove, Lemon, and Rosemary oils in an Améo diffuser to purify the air in your home, office, or car