With a fresh and invigorating scent, Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil is mostly made up of eucalyptol, which is also found in other botanicals such as bay leaves, sweet basil, rosemary and sage.
It is used often to promote normal respiratory function for the variety of beneficial compounds found naturally within it. Eucalyptus Radiata oil promotes overall as well as targeted mental and physical well-being.
ORIGIN / EXTRACTION PROCESS The botanical used to create this oil was grown in Australia, and it was extracted by steam distillation
Eucalyptus Radiata oil contains a variety of purifying properties. It is often used to support the respiratory system.
Eucalyptus Radiata oil also has a calming effect on the mind and body, including relieving sore muscles after exercise.
It is milder than Eucalyptus Globulus oil, making it a better choice for children, the elderly, and those with sensitive skin.
- Contains a veriety of purifying properties
- Supports healthy respiratory function
- Has a calming effect on the mind and body
- Relieves sore muscles after exercise
- Increases concentration
- Milder than Eucalyptus Radiata oil making it safe for children, the elderly, and those with sensitive skin
Add 4-5 drops of Eucalyptus Radiata oil to warm water and gargle to promote clear breathing
• Rub 2-3 drops of Eucalyptus Radiata oil into palms and inhale for respiratory support
• Dilute 1-2 drops of Eucalyptus Radiata oil and massage over the abdomen to promote normal intestinal function
• Add a few drops of Eucalyptus Radiata oil to a warm bath and soak in it to soothe overused muscles
• Massage 2-3 drops of Eucalyptus Radiata oil into sore muscles as needed to soothe them, especially after heavy physical exertion
• Diffuse Eucalyptus Radiata oil in an Améo diffuser to support the immune system, improve concentration, aid in frequent sneezing, and assist in the health of the respiratory and digestive systems
• Apply a few drops of Eucalyptus Radiata oil to bug bites as well as minor cuts and scrapes to purify and cleanse the areas
• Apply topically or diffuse Eucalyptus Radiata and Peppermint oils for a natural, chemical-free insect repellent
• Mix Eucalyptus Radiata oil with Bergamot oil and apply inside mouth to aid in oral health
• Diffuse Eucalyptus Radiata, Cinnamon, Clove, Lemon, and Rosemary oils in an Améo diffuser to purify the air in your home, office or car