Améo’s all-natural Fractionated Coconut Oil allows you to experience the health, beauty and wellness benefits of essential oils topically and internally.
Use it to dilute skin sensitive essential oils before applying directly to skin to help avoid interactions. Améo Fractionated Coconut Oil is a rapid-absorbing, thin and stable carrier oil that leaves the skin feeling smooth and hydrated when applied topically.
It is mostly odorless, colorless and has a nearly indefinite shelf life.
Améo Fractionated Coconut Oil has a diverse list of uses in cosmetics, aromatherapy, hair care, and cooking. Our non-greasy fractionated coconut oil moisturizes the most sensitive skin and is the perfect carrier oil for all of your needs.
It is excellent for dry skin, and can be consumed internally in an Améo Veggie Cap.
- Moisturizes the most sensitive skin
- Acts as a perfect carrier oil for all needs
- Can be consumed internally in an Améo Veggie Cap
Combine Améo Essential Oils with Améo Fractionated Coconut Oil as directed before applying topically. Massage into hands or fingertips and apply or massage as directed, depending on which oils are used.
To consume internally, add to an Améo Veggie Cap with other internal-use Améo Essential Oils. Can be applied directly to affected areas to calm sensitive skin that reacts to essential oils.
Add 3-4 drops of ProShield to Améo Fractionated Coconut Oil and use as an all-natural hand soap
• Add Bergamot oil to Améo Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to minor cuts and scrapes
• Add 8-10 drops of Clove oil to 2 oz of Améo Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into troubled areas to help soothe sore and achy muscles
• Mix 2 drops of Myrtle oil with 2 drops of Améo Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to temples to relieve pressure
• Add 2-3 drops of Orange oil to 1 oz of Améo Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into the lower back area to help support healthy digestion
• Add Peppermint oil to Améo Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply gently to sunburned skin to reduce redness and cool the affected area