Helichrysum essential oil is greatly cherished by users because of its valuable cleansing properties. The oil is extracted from a flower cluster found on an evergreen herb, which is part of the daisy family.
Helichrysum’s sweet aroma is mainly fruity, with underlying tones of honey.
ORIGIN / EXTRACTION PROCESS The botanical used to create this oil was grown in Albania and it was extracted by steam distillation.
Helichrysum oil is calming and up lifting. It’s known to help release emotional blocks embedded in the mind and create a sense of security.
Helichrysum oil can be mixed with Peppermint, Balsam Fir, or Spruce oil to ease overused areas of the body. It also has highly valued natural anti-aging properties.
- Calming and uplifting
- Helps release emotional blocks embedded in the mind and create a sense of security
- Used to ease overused areas of the body
- Highly valued for its anti-aging properties
Combine Helichrysum oil with sunscreen and apply lightly over skin to further protect against sun exposure
• Place 1-2 drops of Helichrysum oil in your face lotion or cleanser and apply normally to regenerate, tone and tighten skin
• Apply 1-2 drops of Helichrysum oil on the cheek bones to ease swollen or red eyes
• Apply Helichrysum oil topically to soothe sore muscles