Historically, marjoram has been called the “happiness herb” due to its emotional promotion of love and longevity.
Marjoram essential oil has a spicy, peppery aroma and can often be found in kitchens around the world. It is also rich in antioxidants, which protect cells from damaging free radicals.
ORIGIN / EXTRACTION PROCESS
The botanical used to create this oil was grown in Egypt, and it
was extracted by steam distillation.
Marjoram oil effectively targets specific muscle groups as well as the nervous and cardiovascular systems of the body to relax and soothe them. It also calms the mind and body, providing a sense of warmth and affection.
Marjoram oil can be used to promote normal respiratory health.
- Targets specific muscle groups as well as the nervous and cardiovascular systems
- Relaxes and soothes
- Calms the mind and body providing a sense of warmth and affection
- Promotes normal respiratory health
Place 5 drops of Marjoram oil and 2 drops of Orange oil in a warm bath to assist in clearing airways
• Diffuse Marjoram oil in an Améo diffuser to address physical exhaustion, stress, and tension
• Apply 1-2 drops of Marjoram oil to soothe sore muscles
• Massage 1-2 drops of Marjoram oil into the temples and on the back of the neck to help alleviate stress