Oregano—a member of the mint family—is a well-known culinary herb that can be found in kitchens around the world.
Its name is derived from a Greek word that means “joy of the mountains.” It takes 1,000 lbs. of flowering oregano herbs to produce just 1 lb. of Améo Oregano essential oil.
ORIGIN / EXTRACTION PROCESS The botanical used to create this oil was grown in Austria, and it was extracted by steam distillation.
Due to Oregano oil’s various cleansing properties, it has a wide array of uses.
Its sharp and herbaceous scent has a positive influence on mind, body, and spirit, making individuals feel more safe and secure.
- Contains a sharp and herbaceous scent that has a positive influence on the mind, body, and spirit
- Helps individuals feel more safe and secure
Rub 1-2 drops of Oregano oil into palms and inhale deeply through the nose and mouth, or diffuse in an Améo diffuser, to promote normal respiratory function
• Massage 1-2 drops of diluted Oregano oil into calluses to help ease them
• Dab 1-2 drops of diluted Oregano oil in mouth to aid in oral health
• Add a few drops of Oregano oil to bath water to aid your immune system
• Dilute Oregano oil to 50% and rub over the chest, or diffuse in an Améo diffuser with Eucalyptus Radiata or Eucalyptus Globulus oil, to aid in normal respiratory function
• Add a few drops of Oregano oil to an Améo Veggie Cap and consume to promote normal immune system function